CHEAP PARTS FOR SALE

That poor beer tap shifter! The best shift knob for an X! Clean that thing up! :)

Shift pattern graphic looks in good shape too.
I took your advice. Cleaned up very nicely!
76E0C9F9-A532-4F35-9998-7D46DA85EA4D.jpegEF6C490F-6E8A-4387-9A57-C0212803710F.jpeg4D2DB665-688B-4114-8996-11D86E0C9CB4.jpegCA505D86-7161-47AA-ABCD-EB09E078921A.jpegE7DB30A8-EE09-418C-891A-B74F388075A4.jpeg
I’d compare it to Midwest bayless’ U8.5 grading according to this as a reference.

If someone is lookin to clean up their 79- interior, this would be a nice touch.

$40usd.**SOLD**

Last edited:
Lots of parts sold! Thanks everybody! My mom is absolutely thrilled seeing parts being boxed and shipped out of her basement!

Still lots of parts left! If theres something you're looking for just shoot me a PM, I might just have it.

thanks to everyone who has purchased some parts! And thank you for your patience when my response times were slow, it took more time than I imagined for my dad to find suitable cardboard boxes for each item.

lots of parts still available!

Hs ha, this just reminded me of something funny about my dad. After he passed I was tasked with cleaning up their property. They've lived there for about 40 years so there was tons of stuff to sort through. But apparently cardboard boxes were highly revered, because he had the garage full of empty boxes while all of the nice stuff (including their cars) was sitting out in the backyard exposed to the elements. After years of exposure everything was destroyed, except for a bunch of empty boxes. :oops:

Hs ha, this just reminded me of something funny about my dad. After he passed I was tasked with cleaning up their property. They've lived there for about 40 years so there was tons of stuff to sort through. But apparently cardboard boxes were highly revered, because he had the garage full of empty boxes while all of the nice stuff (including their cars) was sitting out in the backyard exposed to the elements. After years of exposure everything was destroyed, except for a bunch of empty boxes. :oops:
With the price they are getting these days for the original boxes of vintage items, your dad may have been on to something.

With the price they are getting these days for the original boxes of vintage items, your dad may have been on to something.
No, there were junk boxes. Like you get when you check out at CostCo and they use the leftover ones to put your stuff in.

Hey folks! Still lots of parts available and I’ll be posting more in the next week or so! Thanks so much to everyone who has purchased parts so far.

Hey folks! Still lots of parts available and I’ll be posting more in the next week or so! Thanks so much to everyone who has purchased parts so far.
Back at you. Just installed my refreshed inside rear view mirror. Used parts from the one you sent me to make one good one. Your Dad is really good at packing car parts 😁

Back