Concorso Italiano Who is willing to go?

Wouldn't miss it

This year will make it 13 for 14, years that is. Friday Concorso, Saturday the Historic races and Sunday Pebble Beach.

I just might...

By then it will be beyond ridiculously hot and the wife and I usually make it to SD, Magic Mountain or Ventura every year about that time. Her sister lives near there too, so it might not be too hard to sell to her. May be too far to drive though with gas being what it is... :(

T

Have you looked into $ for the event?

Its higher this year... :(

I screwed up and didn't buy in advance and now will have to pay $125.00. Add that to the Historic Car races on Sunday and that weekend is adding up...:sigh:

Ty - are you for sure going? I am planning to attend the Little Car Show in Pacific Grove Wednesday, camp that night and next day at Big Basin (yes, that's right. Daughter goes back to school following week so trying to fit some nature in there), then attend the Concourso Friday. Head home then back down Sunday for the Historic Races at Laguna Secca. BTW There will be a Fiat "coral" for the Historic Car races. I recommend this event. Its really cool.

Fiat America club will be there officially for the Sunday event as well as the Concourse DeLemons on Saturday - at least its on their calendar of events.

Last edited:
Pictures!

Here you go gents!

Concorso18.jpg

Concorso24.jpg

Concorso25.jpg

Concorso19.jpg

Concorso20.jpg

Concorso27.jpg

Concorso29.jpg

Concorso76.jpg

Just got back to Los Angeles safe and sound

Not a single problem, trip was beautiful. (+700 miles total)
Pics of Concorso will follow.:headbang:
George

Back