Costa Mesa R&D head removal tool

JimD

Waiting for Godot...
I stumbled across this video from John at Costa Mesa. It shows him using a head removal tool that he developed. The design looks simple but very effective.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmuhdKBkrfQ"]YouTube - X1-9 Head Removal Tool.wmv[/ame]

Not to sound contradictory, but I thought too much is just as bad as too little?? Won't the seals have extra strain, or is this a" add a qt prior to the autoX, then drain a qt after" type procedure?

1/4 quart

Not 1 quart, but 1/4 of a quart if I read it correctly. That is not a lot extra, but draining it out could be problematic without draining more than intended.

PM Steve and he will answer you eventually.

:nuts:I C I misread as a full qt :eek: I don't think 1/4qt will hurt anything, so I assume just leave it in. Maybe Steve will chime in?

You are famous tdskip

Maybe just a little bit famous though. You need to subtract that 3:32 from thw 15 minute allotment guaranteed to each of us by Andy Warhol.

Maybe just a little bit famous though. You need to subtract that 3:32 from the 15 minute allotment guaranteed to each of us by Andy Warhol.

Well better for this than famous for what my friends and family expected - ha!

Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head. So to speak.

Back