Crazy Rally Footage.

fastx19

Administrator
Not really sure where this is or what event, however it is total Chaos and there are some really amazing cars just getting the crap beat out of them. Bunch of Lanica 037's, Some Fiat 131's, Seat variants, etc.

I love rally cars, especially in tarmac trim. Several years ago I attended the World Rally Championship event on the island of Cypress. Sooo much fun.

Todd uses this video to model the annual DCfiats January 1 club drive...the roads look similar but our driving skills are somewhat lacking.

Now here's a thought. Is there a way to "photoshop" our cars over one of the cars in the video so it looks like we are driving our cars on that run?

Lots of Scandinavian flick being used.
I noticed that also. Actually a bit too much, as if it was more for show than speed. In fact in many cases it seemed to slow them down too much. Obviously this video is from some sort of expo/demo event, not a true race; lots of loop-de-loops, circle drifts, donuts, and other showboating. Various classes from all eras, plus the course wasn't typical of most rallys, not to mention more camera coverage than normal. So the 'flicks' were likely part of the show. Lots of fun to watch though.

First car in video before pressing play is with Latvian numberplate. and it looks is in italy “eventi” —>
EBF4BC1F-A1ED-458D-9E31-9C812DBCD442.png

Back