Crosshair headlights opinions ??

Eastep

True Classic
Does anyone else think these would look alright on the X?
CIMG1019.jpg

I guess I'm missing the point...

With the headlights down (off) you can't see them, and with the headlights up (on) you can't see them in the glare.

The only time they might be visible is on the first click of the headlight switch, in "running lights" mode. Typically that is in twilight conditions, when (wait for it)... you can't see them.

But if you just like them, go for it.

Pete

I have come to appreciate the PO's mod to my headlight circuit (extra switches in console to "disable" the headlight motors) allowing the running lights to be on while headlights down. I know this is a common mod and many ways to achieve. Having the headlights pop up when calling for running lights is silly IMHO. I think I read it was to allow for flashing brights under low light conditions, legal requirement in Europe? Don't know but don't like those lights up unless I want them up. I say put in whatever you like but keep those lights down as much as possible.

Welp... most Martians I know love them!

As far as Earthlings go... as Pete said... if YOU like them, then install them. Most of us here don't really CARE what others think.

Hopefully you can also adopt this philosophy and apply it to the installation of other pertinent auto parts also... maybe even COLOR too!

HA!

Have fun Mike...

Back