Cup holders for the exxy

Yup,

These have been around for over 20 years. Commonly sold at Marinas for boats. I had 4 of them in my Ski Boat.

Nice to see they come in colors now. :clap:

Cup holder organizer

I have the BELL cup holder and organizer from Kragan/O'Reiley's. I think it cost less than 8 bucks, hold two cups and has an additional holding for tapes/wallet/keys. It is larger than the one listed here but works quite well.

Someone mentioned this style. This isn't the exact one but close.
My wife got it for me at Meijer for $6 or so. Works fine unless you have a passenger, then it's in the way of them and the seatbelt. I can't see drilling my door cards for cup holders, I don't know why I'd care, it's not like it's prestine concours right now anyway. An X I went to look at at these flip down style ones installed in it, didn't really pay attention to how, on the doors somehow, they were red so stood out.
Bell%20drink%20holder.jpg

Yeah, the ones in the bug were nicer than these. Of all the custom stuff I did in that bug, those cup holders that I simply screwed on the doors were what people noticed. :rolleyes:

My Dad used to have them on his old Baja bug...they were black with and orange button, the ring was metal tho. Played with them a lot. lol.

Alright, i'll also acknowledge...

the sweet towel sunvisors. Lol.

Yeah, the ones in the bug were nicer than these. Of all the custom stuff I did in that bug, those cup holders that I simply screwed on the doors were what people noticed. :rolleyes:

Similar ones

fischercupholder.gif
I have one made by Fischer that has a nice folding mechanism, and sits right behind the handbrake.
DSC_0316.jpg

Back