Definitely "non-FIAT" content, except that it made me press down on the accelerator....

tvmaster

True Classic
Usually, I would refrain from posting something like this, but it popped on the radio while taking the X out for a spin.
I had never heard it before.
I started to laugh, and then I noticed my foot was pressing down on the gas, and illegal speed was being achieved.
Of course, the visuals had to be looked up when arriving at a safe stopping point.
And then I laughed some more, and even MORE when I learned how many awards they had won.
And now, I am hooked.
Anyone else ever heard of 'Wet Leg' from the U.K. (NEG, I know you must have)?
And here you go...

What is the format of the station you listen to??? I can't imagine hearing that on the radio.

Honestly, they remind me more of Napolean Dynamite than Talking Heads. Maybe you're ready for the next step: hot, automotive references…

Usually, I would refrain from posting something like this, but it popped on the radio while taking the X out for a spin.
I started to laugh, and then I noticed my foot was pressing down on the gas, and illegal speed was being achieved.
Of course, the visuals had to be looked up when arriving at a safe stopping point.
And then I laughed some more, and even MORE when I learned how many awards they had won.
And now, I am hooked.
And here you go...

Heard and saw this on a YouTube Music, it has a certain appeal to it. Also remember Money from the flying lizards, haven't heard that in decades. Here's what they remind me of, I think it was on the same music group with WetLegs

I must say, I love this thread. It just needs some Cure, Jane's Addiction, maybe a dash of Red Hot Chili Peppers, and some NIN. Edit: Don't forget Beck: Loser

I must say, I love this thread. It just needs some Cure, Jane's Addiction, maybe a dash of Red Hot Chili Peppers, and some NIN. Edit: Don't forget Beck: Loser
variety is the spice of life. life’s better when your glass is half-full ;)

What I like best about this band: fronted by two women. And, it’s International Women‘s Month. And, they‘re NEW!
The future awaits…

Last edited:
Maybe you're ready for the next step: hot, automotive references…
Coincidently watched the Buffalo '66 movie at the weekend (on stream not on DVD!) as mentioned in the lyrics - an acquired taste I suspect, although it includes a classic (but somewhat short) bullet time scene a whole year before the Matrix came out :)

And now, I am hooked.
And here you go...

Only just seen this, yup, I’ve heard of them my daughter is a fan

Only just seen this, yup, I’ve heard of them my daughter is a fan
After seeing the Glastonbury clips, I assume lots of people are fans there :) I find them humourous and quite refreshing…
”Is your muffin buttered? Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?”. Hysterical.

Last edited:
Back