Dick Waldron's Fiat X19 and Saab collection for sale

rogerx19

Low Mileage
As many of you know, my uncle, Dick Waldron passed away about a month ago. I am now ready to sell this diverse collection. I am trying to find a buyer interested in the entire lot. Currently have an ad running on Craigslist for $20,000 for group, but will entertain reasonable offers and questions from serious buyers.

Cars are stored in a shop in Pomona, California. Tough to take decent pictures but I can email you what I have.

All cars listed below sold AS IS - fair to project car condition.
Provenance information on majority of cars available.

1. Blue 1976 Fiat X19 2. Yellow 1974 Fiat X19
3. Gray 1979 Fiat X19 - Twin Cam engine
4. Gray 1980 Fiat X19
5. Brown 1985 Fiat X19 Bertone 6. Red 1984 Fiat X19
7. Brown 1973 Saab Sonett III - turbo charged engine
8. Green 1971 Saab Sonett III
9. Blue 1974 Saab Sonett III

Once again, thanks to everyone who sent condolences on previous post when Uncle Dick passed.
Roger Waldron and Mel Simmons

As many of you know, my uncle, Dick Waldron passed away about a month ago. I am now ready to sell this diverse collection. I am trying to find a buyer interested in the entire lot. Currently have an ad running on Craigslist for $20,000 for group, but will entertain reasonable offers and questions from serious buyers.

Cars are stored in a shop in Pomona, California. Tough to take decent pictures but I can email you what I have.

All cars listed below sold AS IS - fair to project car condition.
Provenance information on majority of cars available.

1. Blue 1976 Fiat X19 2. Yellow 1974 Fiat X19
3. Gray 1979 Fiat X19 - Twin Cam engine
4. Gray 1980 Fiat X19
5. Brown 1985 Fiat X19 Bertone 6. Red 1984 Fiat X19
7. Brown 1973 Saab Sonett III - turbo charged engine
8. Green 1971 Saab Sonett III
9. Blue 1974 Saab Sonett III

Once again, thanks to everyone who sent condolences on previous post when Uncle Dick passed.
Roger Waldron and Mel Simmons

Roger,

Thanks for posting - do all the cars have titles?

Titles

I have found many of the titles for Uncle Dick's cars, however it is an ongoing processing sorting through his personal papers. I may have to use a lien sale title for some vehicles.
-Roger

sad

The blue 76 he bought from me. I was hoping to buy it back, but I just can not afford anything right now. I hope it goes to a good home. That is one X I really regret selling.

If this collection doesn't sell as a whole, or you get enough interest to sell the cars separately I am interested. Will be in San Diego for the next 6 months.

My condolences, Roger

He really was a nice guy, I took a first hand look at his stock last year and it's worth every penny. I also took a ride on the red x-1/9 that sounded very solid. If you have any x-parts you want to part with I'd like first dibs on, lemme know I'm still working on gettin mine road worthy.

Roger, Mel...

My sincere condolences... and I apologizes for not getting back to you sooner.

I have had lots of family issues as well and it seems to be an epidemic around here also.

I have Dick's old phone number and will try that in the mornings to come... But could you have Mel call me again and leave a current number... I'm at 661-296-7277.

Hope to be in touch with you guys soon.

Thanks

Thanks Tony - I will get the message to Mel. I have the number also. Wish you luck with your family.
Roger

Blue X19

Hey Carl,
This is Roger. Thanks for compliments on the X19 you used to own. I was wondering if the car had a name? We call it Carl's car and it goes like a bat out of hell!

Hoping to find a good home for it. Have some interested buyers - we shall see within the next couple of weeks if things progress to sell all the cars.
Best regards,
Roger Waldron
(805) 636-1455

Back