DID I SCREW UP?? Wheel purchase....

eflexter

Eddie Flexter
I should have checked here first........but I didn't want to miss the deal. Anyway, I bought a set of the Alfa "STAR" pattern wheels just like the ones pictured above for the FSW button. They were only 50$ each so I nabbed 'em. The description said 4x98 but now I'm kind of scared. The rims say 6JX14H2.

Did I get the right ones??? Please say yes.......:confused:

Could be

The Cromodora CD-50 was 14x6H2 with a 4x98 PCD for the Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT / GTV. So hopefully that is what you bought.

http://www.histowheels.com/Cromodora/Cromodora-CD-50/

The specs look good with a 22 offest. My 13x5.5 CD-31's have an 18 offest and fit very well.

You won't believe how light these wheels are.

Good luck. If they are the right wheel, $50 each was a steal.

You're probably ok...

The 6JX14H2 means 6" wide, which is fine, 14" diameter, also fine, better tire selection than 13", and the H2 uh, not sure.

I have a set of these...

...on my Zagato....and have run them on the rear of several X1/9s. Love these rims. You STOLE them! :headbang:

The CD 50s are 14 x 6 and 4 x 98 but Campagnolo

also made star pattern wheels for Alfa Romeo with a 4 x 108 bolt pattern which won't work on the X. What was the brand of wheel you bought?

4x108 is used on the Alfa Spider. 4x98 used on the Alfetta GT and Sport Sedan (which I still miss to this day). Later GTV-6 went to a 5 bolt pattern.

Bernice

also made star pattern wheels for Alfa Romeo with a 4 x 108 bolt pattern which won't work on the X. What was the brand of wheel you bought?

Sounds great!

Since it said 4x98, I think you bought awesome wheels for almost nothing. :)

Tires could be 195/45 (good for low cars) or 185/55 (same diamter as stock).

Back