Did they have judging at FFO?

x's were broken into 2 catagories. Fiat and Bertone.

I have a weak memory (was not sober at the banquet) for the Fiat class, but I took 1st in Bertone, The blue 87 took second, and Denise took third with her two tone blue.

Strange thing is I did not vote for my car. I had a toss up between the blue 87 and Mr. Angle's car for top car in class..., opting for the blue 87 ( I have driven that car, but cannot remember the gentlemans name for the life of me) for first and AngleT's car as my choice for second.

My car is rough around the edges from use....

More news at 11....

1st in Bertone Class:

DSCN3623.jpg

2nd in Bertone

DSCN3618.jpg

3d in Bertone

IMG_1822.jpg

For Papa Tony: Lilyana in foreground, Amber in background of that shot

That blue car belongs to

Bob Martin. (his has the window sticker and the CD30 wheels like yours)
He's done a fabulous job with it. Gave the engine a boost as well and it still looks stock.
The muffler arrangement is custom however, but sounds quite 'throaty' for an X.

2 1/2 Days later and your memory is still lost???

WOW... that's some powerful "Gelato" or was it some local 'shine you were drinking?

HA!

Thanks for all the posts... and congrats!

First in Fiat X 1/9 class

was my 1980.
IMG_0102.jpg

Oh, and this. (You'll notice I reupholstered my interior to match the color of the Fiat Twins' outfits!)
IMG_0066.jpg

Dave

Congrats Dave... and stop posting THAT foto...

... I think I have a "condition" every time I even think about the twins! (Are those DCOE sidedrafts or what?)

As an aside... working on a show for our Vette Club and besides the standard trophies... we are giving one away in a NEW catagory called:

THE BEST TROPHY - money can buy!

HA!

We will be accepting bids... and the proceeds along with all the other raffles and fees will go to the Paul Neuman Painted Turtle Camp nearby at Lake Isabella.

Oughtta be a real HOOT! The design is final yet but it should be appropriately GUADY and TACKY...

Back