Digitized X body ?

Rupunzell

Bernice Loui
Does anyone have a "digital" representation of the X body that could be shared?

I have a friend who works at JPL and we would like to run some CFD modeling on the X... for fun and entertainment..

Bernice

I have some STL files that are rough scans, I was trying to build a model but ran out of time now that schools done ill start work on it again

Not a free version

Hi Bernice,

This has surfaced in the past, but I think it has a price tag attached.

http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/preview.aspx?ModelCode=15842

There is a 3D model for one of the racing games, not sure if that would be useful if you could get your hands on it.

Google Skecthup has a simplistic model as you can see in this layout I was playing with for modifying my house. It is rotatable, but I have no idea of its value or how you would get it out of Sketchup.

house_plan.jpg

somebody put a lot of work into the Dallara version of the car in "Spirit of '76" version of rFactor but I know very little of the game and add on's.

"I have some STL files that are rough scans, I was trying to build a model but ran out of time now that schools done ill start work on it again"

Hey Mike I was wondering about that just the other day. How far did you get with it? I also started but also due to time/motivation put it on the back burner.

I have the car model from R factor but havnt figured out how to convert them into a usable format yet but maybee I missed something

I was referring (and thought you were) to the stl files that I sent you. I'm not sure how you could use the R Factor files. What format are they?

Send me an email address. I can send the raw .stl files that I created. The scan data is actually from a 1/69 die cast model that I scanned. It will take some effort to create a model suitable for CFD work. I had done this already but a hard drive failure ended that progress:sigh:

Just sent you a PM..

Bernice

Send me an email address. I can send the raw .stl files that I created. The scan data is actually from a 1/69 die cast model that I scanned. It will take some effort to create a model suitable for CFD work. I had done this already but a hard drive failure ended that progress:sigh:

Back