does anybody have one of these shift knobs?

I don't have one

but I think the seller is on this forum, I think that is So Cal Mark's auction. Maybe he can supply better info here. A picture of the shape of the thing, instead of just a top view, for instance... :whistle:

Pete

I'll take some pics from the side of the knob. It's not a ball, but fits the hand well and it is vinyl covered for good grip

I have one of these in my car

And it fits just fine. I actually like the feel better than my Momo shift knob and replaced it with this. I wish it was leather, but the vinyl is good, and not a round ball, but a rounded tapered cone. Feels very comfortable in your hand.

Of note on this though: I cut down my shifter shaft two inches or so, and used one of Midwest's short shifter threaded shafts over the cut unthreaded shaft. These Allison Automotive (?) shift knobs have three sized threads in them btw and list them in the ad, so measure first :)

I've done my entire car with the Allison Abarth red/yellow logos...my CD91's have them as center caps. my steering wheel horn button has one, the front and read badges (though they say "FIAT" on them in white as well) and now the shift knob, for a total of eight red/yellow Scorpion Abarth badges.

I really like them, and the unique look...my only concern is how well they will last long term....the horn button and wheel centers are resin stick-ons.

Back