door fitment

Hey Rey... it should...

... but its all the internal hardware that would be different, electric windows or the door latch handle placement or mountings.

Also the trim could be BLACK instead of chrome. If yur just looking for the door skin, per se... then yes. You may haveta re-afix the internal mounts, etc.

i dont mind elec windows. my hand crank is hard to turn anyway and way to close to the speaker. also i prefer the later interior handle, i dont hit it with my foot when i get in and out. ill try and fit it later today then, thanx

Should be fine

and not alot of 80s had power windows anyway. Also, the 80 trim should be chrome, just like the 74.

Dave

the trim on the door is black unfortunately. it is not original to this 80, the car is gold and the door is black. i will swap all the chrome over from the 74 door. there is nothing wrong with the 74 door. i cut a hole in the 74 door panel for the later style handle. i still need to locate the trim piece for the handle along with 2 black plugs for the ol handle and window winder. also need a new chrome strip for the arm rest. i did notice a hugh weight difference from one door to the other, i will probable remove the safty beam later. heres a pic . it retains the early look with a power window.
003-5.jpg

Back