Drove my first Abarth 500 today

AngleT

Always more tuning to do
In my new video game! LOL Gotcha! My wife and I splurged and got the new XBOX 360 with Kinect and it came with Forza Motorsport 3. The first car I "won" was the 500 Abarth. Not much of a thrill for most people, but to this Fiat guy, it was special. Cool to see the new 500's in a video game. Can't wait to drive on for real.

I got that game for Xmas,and that was the first car I bought/drove.Since then,I have worn out everything in the Ferrari inventory! The only video games I have played are the Forza and GranTurismo games,and I think they are awesome!

Along those lines, Tom... I was THRILLED also...

... when I received a late Christmas present just yesterday.

It was a book entitled "50 Cars That Changed The World" and was printed in 2009 in Great Britain.

In it were mostly DESIGNS and probably more that 1/3 were from the Pinanfarina and Bertone Studios or of Italian decent... BUT, what was really thrilling was... it listed the "frog-faced" 1999 FIAT MULTIPLA!

HA!... It went on to mention that (in GB or Europe, I guess) it was voted as the UGLIEST Car of the Year for 1999 and then in 2000, the BEST Car of the Year!

Unfortunately, my wife was the only one I could share my excitement with, poor girl!

What special "lives" we have woven for ourselves, as FIAT guys, huh!!!

and our poor wives! Listening for extended periods of time about Fiat stuff. I guess we repay it by listening to them go on and on about what movie star is sleeping with which musician. (or whatever "girly" thing they are into) Yep, the wife of a "Fiat guy" is a special lady indeed. :)

Back