Drunk Guy buys Stratos replica

Wonder how much?

Throw on a set of Image wheels Coffin spoke replicas, redo the interior in all black, replace the wood-rimmed horror with a new MOMO prototipo steering wheel and replace the gauges with more period dials and you have one sweet Stratos.

I wonder if it's a Hawk HF replica.

Throw on a set of Image wheels Coffin spoke replicas, redo the interior in all black, replace the wood-rimmed horror with a new MOMO prototipo steering wheel and replace the gauges with more period dials and you have one sweet Stratos.

It is a Hawk HF3000 kit car.

not to mention fix the brakes, find whats causing the engine rattle, redo the wiring, :bla: on and on. Still I'd have it :italia::wacko:

I would love to buy that. That and an original LP400 Countach would be an awesome collection of Bertone and Gandini works.

I think I could even live with right drive, but I bet it could be changed to the left with a bit of effort.

i'd guess

since this same car was purchased about 4 years ago for 33k if i remember correctly. Then factor in the guy was drunk...
so 40-50k i'd have to guess.

Back