Dual DCNF linkages

dherr

True Classic
Looking for advice on what linkages I need to add to my carbs to build a complete manifold/carb combination. Carbs are 42 DCNF and the manifold is a proper Lancia Montecarlo style. It needs proper length studs to mount the carbs on spacers. Where can I find the correct linkages to tie the two carbs together and sync them and connect to the throttle cable?

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

Looks like you should flip where you have them on the manifold so you can have a single ‘pull’ for both throttle arms, unless I am misreading the image.

I have the setup on my engine. What pictures would you like. I will enclose ones I have at the house

IMG_5149.JPG
IMG_6727.JPG
IMG_5199.JPG
IMG_5204.JPG

Thanks, very helpful. So it looks like I just need to find the piece here circled that mounts on one of the carb linkages and then connects to the other bell crank and has adjustment screws for synchronizing the carbs. Looks like this is the linkage Dual DCNF linkage?
carb linkage.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

followed your link, I have bought from them in the past. They sell quality parts. Should work , if that is what you are missing. Dont know about the angles and "clocking" to the carbs.

Pierce won’t have what you want. I’ve tried. You’ll have to fab something. The
Monte Hospital used to, USED TO make & sell the specific CENTER PULL
linkage adaptor for DCNFs you (and I) need. Frustrating situation we’re in.

I have not been able to find it on their website, but think I have found a solution, will order and find out and report back!

Back