Early 1968 850 Spider for sale - SOLD

Austin

Daily Driver
Regretfully listing my one-previous-owner 1968 Fiat 850 Spider.

Just started a new job that has me traveling a lot so it's not fair to leave her sitting. I bought her earlier this year when her 91 year old original owner sold her home and moved into assisted living. I've installed new tires, a new Interstate battery, some fuel line and filters, and changed the oil. Runs very well, though my next point of interest was going to be the brakes (I think the rear drums need adjustment or renewal, or maybe I'm just too accustomed to modern brakes).

Biggest issue is the salvage title, resulting from her being hit while parked in previous owner's garage. The primer and bondo in photos is the result. Comes with sheetmetal to repair/replace the damage, plus bumpers, windshield, door glass and much more.

Can also include Cromodora CD 3 alloy set. Not perfect, but great period options.

Looking for $3000 with alloys but going to a good home is most important. Please contact with questions. Located in Temecula, CA, between San Diego and Los Angeles. PM here, email abgwin@gmail.com or call 951 506 5974. Many more pictures on request.

4EML85t1xvYA2Zdv7
IMG_4041.JPG

IMG_4040.JPG

IMG_4037.JPG

IMG_4039.JPG

IMG_4043.JPG

IMG_4044.JPG

Last edited:
Pics are stored on a Google album set to "public". Again, if you're interested, I'm happy to send you more or answer any questions if you contact me via PM here or via email (abgwin at gmail . com).

Sorry to hear you're selling it, Austin. I travel a lot for work also and it seems that more pressing things than project cars always get in the way the few weekends I'm home.

Sorry to hear you're selling it, Austin. I travel a lot for work also and it seems that more pressing things than project cars always get in the way the few weekends I'm home.

Yup. I really was in the market for a Sport Coupe when I found it, so it's time for someone who has the time to take over.

How's Washington?

Yup. I really was in the market for a Sport Coupe when I found it, so it's time for someone who has the time to take over.

How's Washington?

Good so far! Bought a house with an oversized two-car garage and am trying to get my Scorpion project shipped up from LA in the next few weeks. Shipping quotes seem to run about what the car is worth -- $1700 or so. Will probably just have to bite the bullet.

Back