jovani

True Classic
My version of a Euro style bumpers, made out of high quality rubber, are done. Result is just fantastic - perfect smooth surface, consistent rubber thickness, light weight shock absorbent filament, zero gap fit around the body. Will make the light impact absorbent mounting brackets next few days. As I have described in my previous posts, I sculpted my own version of the early Euro bumpers with the idea to improve some overlooked factory flaws - the poor fit, the disproportional rear blades size, the unfinished front bumper look. Most survived US cars today have practical, but ugly bumpers and I attempt to make ones looking right and to compliment the otherwise beautifully shaped X1/9. Not only Euro bumpers are hard to find and conversion is difficult, but now I offer the following options:
1. Corner blades only
2. Corner rears and full length front
3. With or without bumper blocks for the above (rubber, carbon or fiberglass)
4. Tight or distant (up to 20mm) fit around the body
5. Carbon fiber (clear coated or color painted) skins only or foam filled; or rubber
6. With or without mounting brackets for late cars easy conversion
7. Brand new matching front turn signals, correctly positioned for best look and visibility
8. Turn signals only with mounting plate for bumperless front
9. Early style front valance/grill assembly - carbon fiber or carbon with integrated rubber lowest lip of the valance.
Please note, on impact EVERY bumper or valance gets damaged, I am trying to minimize this, but can not create miracle parts, especially by the enormous limit of matching existing body design. Intension is offering hard to find replacement parts WITH currently unavailable options described above. Posting photos of the grill/valance, turn signals, carbon and rubber (gray paintable) rear blades. Posting the same in "FS&W" forum.
20171205_111018.jpg
20171205_101319.jpg
20171209_193028.jpg
20171220_170529.jpg
20171220_170440.jpg

Back