Even more Midwest-Bayless praise

JimMW

autoxer
I know there have been a number of threads about this already, but I feel that praise is due so I'm going to share another story...

I've done about 1/2 dozen orders through Midwest this year since I got my X and these guys (Matt and Thomas are who I've dealt with) have been absolutely great to work with. Any time I've emailed to ask a question I've gotten a speedy response, one time something I ordered came damaged and they sent another out free of charge without asking for the original back or even pictures, and overall I can't think of one bad thing to say about them.

The biggest thing to me is that I'm not a huge spender, I've maybe had 1 sizable order, but the rest were fairly small compared to what I imagine others are spending. The fact that they give me the same attention and treatment as they do others who are dropping a whole lot more $$ really speaks volumes. Last week I placed an order for three small items that was less than $15 total, including shipping. It arrived within two business days and I found that they threw in an extra nut and special washer that I'd need, and an extra sticker, all free of charge. Sure, they're low cost parts, but they had no obligation to do it, could have easily charged a couple bucks for the stuff, and it made my life easier for not having to go out and buy them else where. They're just great guys!

I can't recommend doing business with them enough!!:thumbsup:

Get the Midwest Bayless' version of On-Star

It's the "Dashboard Thomas". ;)
dashboard_thomas.jpg

Ive only really dealt with Matt/Midwest once, and he was more then fair and willing to both educate me on my choices and try to help me attain what it was I was after at the time. Even after circumstances beyond my control rendered me unable to follow through with the discussed arrangement, he was totally understanding and there never seemed any hard feelings or acted like a D.B over it, and for that he earned both my gratitude and respect:thumbsup:

Midwest-Bayless praise, continued...

Matt makes me want to move to Ohio! (oh..just kidding, dear...) NOT!
:thumbsup:

Back