F/S: 14x6.5 Biturbo wheels... $600

budgetzagato

Administrator
Don't get on here much anymore, sorry 'bout that.

I have a set of (4) 14x6.5 Biturbo wheels, (1) spare, (16) lug bolts, (4) centercaps (black painted metal Fiat ones) for sale. I like them but haven't had them on my Scorpion for a while, the tires on them are sized for X1/9's. Toyo Proxes T1R in 195/55 size on 4 of the wheels, one spare without tire. Asking $600.

I can send pics to interested parties... Please email me at gfs@gregoryfsmith.com if interested since I'm not on here very much anymore.

IMG_20170627_102905265.jpg

In case it wasn't apparent, I meant $600 O.B.O. I want the space in my shop!

Hey Greg...

I must admit life has gotten between me and this site as well! Good to hear from you!

BTW, these wheels look AWESOME (IMHO) on an X1/9... Doug "The Ratt" Lindeman useta run them on his twin-carbed '74 and they looked like they were made for the X.

For those who want something totally different!

greenx1[1].JPG

The foto here is from about 2003 when Jeff Zucker purchased it...

Last edited:
Bump.

I agree with Tony, these Maserati wheels look great on an X. And they are a easy direct bolt on fit. Excellent quality. I like the finish as well, sort of a matte gun-metal grey.
As I recall Greg has had these stored away for a long time and they are in mint condition.

Are the wheels still available and will you ship? Would love to see addidional pics if you have them - especially on you green X (mine is lime green also). Thanks.

Back