F/S: Complete PBS Stroked Motor and trani $2500.00

fiatmonkey

Tim Hoover
Hi,

It is time to sell it. I am reluctantly offering my 1300 stroker and all ancillary bits for sale. This includes:

Dual weber DCNF 36's
1300 stroker engine (1600)
5 speed trani
Light and balanced flywheel.
complete exhaust with a vic's 4-1 header and custom dual out exhaust.
Trigger wheel ignition system*
Spare cam driven dizzy**

I had the car dyno'd and although the #'s were not as high as I had hoped, they are respectable low 90's with good constant pull.
I have a post here

*The trigger wheel ignition (no distributor) is an Electromotive unit that uses a wheel sensor to conduct proper ignition firing. It has a pair of coil packs that each supply spark to a pair of plugs. It is also has adjustable timing set by the 3 knobs; for idle, 3k RPM and 8k RPM. Has an adjustable "soft" rev limiter. Output for tach as well as an output for timing advance (no need for a timing gun). I find it is FAR MORE reliable and consistent performance wise than stock.

**Spare cam driven dizzy that uses a notch (already in the end of the cam now). It uses a tang that attaches to the cam box. Fully electronic.

I will also throw-in the carter fuel pump and FRAM racing fuel filter.

There are some pics here if you are interested

PM me or call/text my cell 650 863 2868 if your interested or have any questions. Obviously, a local buyer would be ideal. You can test drive the X now if you want to see what your getting into.

Thanks!

Best of luck selling Tim!
Don't mean to get this off track, but what's going in it's place??

Thanks Jim and no big mystery its getting a Honda motor. I just need to find the "heart" it has now a new home to make room for the new one.

What head and cam are you using? I'm running the same PBS 1600 with a big valve head, FAZA 35/75 cam and fuel injection, and it hauls butt!

What head and cam are you using? I'm running the same PBS 1600 with a big valve head, FAZA 35/75 cam and fuel injection, and it hauls butt!

Mark,

It has the milder PBS cam don't recall the #s and bvh. It pulls for days and with my current suspension setup when I can't outrun the fuz on the straights, I lose them in the turns ;) just kidding I never try to outrun the cops :) I just throw on the wig bat my eyes and hope they are far sighted.

:)

Back