F/S Driver and passenger seats

Rodger

True Classic
Original seats from an '86 Bertone. The fabric is faded and worn, as expected, but I've seen a lot worse. The passenger side foam is in pretty good condition, the driver's side seems kind of flat. The frames have some surface rust underneath, but the seat rails are in decent shape and move smoothly. Includes the rails that were bolted to the floor pans. $25 each obo. Shipping extra. I would prefer local pickup, but will box them up if someone really wants them.
IMG_0440.JPGIMG_0441.JPG

Oh I need them so bad!!! Sorry, but I can’t right now. Wonderful price.
Thanks for offering to us.
Mike

I am interested in the seats!!
Ok, I’ll hold them for you. I will by going right by you on my way to CA in a few weeks. I can bring them and drop them off on my way by. I still have your cell number from the radiator drop off. I’ll let you know when I will be going by. Let me know which is the best exit off I-5.

2nd on the waiting list...
You said I-5 (interstate fwy 5)
how about I-5 and fwy 22 (State Route 22) Orange County area.

Best regards.

Good try for me!, This was for my loooooong seat covers project, with this pandemic season it convert this project in X2 looooong project... he he he... lol.

Thank you very much any way!

Ricardo

I can hope you might be driving your k20 car would love to see it in person.
No, I am hauling a lot of stuff so am driving my pickup. Should be going by Eugene sometime midday on September 7th. I will call or text when I know the time closer.

Back