falken 195 50 15,s on 74 x

spiderrey

spiderrey
011-1.jpg
there is about a half inch gap between the spring and the tire. the new tires are about 1 inch or less taller then the new sumitomos i had on the x. i now will be selling the 4 sumitomos and the 4 x 98 wheels once i clean them up.
006-5.jpg

yes, i know. i was just test fitting the wheels. they are on a civic im selling. im thinking of keeping them for the x. they will go well with the honda motor. i was already trying to figure out what to replace the caps with.

Page Ricky Ricardo Borja... he may have a solution...

... for ya you may like.

... especially in yellow... with maybe a RED scorpian???

I like the other rims more, the honda ones just don't do it for me. Where as the other ones have a decent lip to them. I would if anything widen those rims. How much does it cost to have rims widened these days?

i agre the other wheels go with the car better, but i need more tire on the ground. this is a no cost upgrade 4 me. i dont think you can widen aluminum wheels.

this is what id really like. 8 x 13 at 350.00 a pop. bot id have to sell my nos campys first. someday maybe.
Fiat124Spider131A112RimNew-1.jpg

this is what id really like. 8 x 13 at 350.00 a pop. bot id have to sell my nos campys first. someday maybe.
Fiat124Spider131A112RimNew-1.jpg

Yes those rims would be awesome.

You can indeed have aluminum wheels widened, though its not the cheapest thing to do. I just never liked that style of honda rim, and would rather spend more money then put them on my car :p.

Seeing how you already have the adapters, there are plenty of 4x100 rims to choose from that would fit the x.

Back