Faza book on ebay priced for sale!!

I bought the second of two he offered

and there are already another two "relisted". Both the price of the book and the price of shipping has gone up...

I hope it is a real one and not a copy.

Ya u might be the fiat nut that transfered in right before i went to dwh. The twins pointed u my way tk talk fiats, found out there was a bigger fiat nut than me then..haha

Ya u might be the fiat nut that transfered in right before i went to dwh. The twins pointed u my way tk talk fiats, found out there was a bigger fiat nut than me then..haha

Ok now I remember you!!.....so you are the one driving the red and black X to work a DWH?.....

no mines still parked in the weeds in keller.
but i saw the one on the dfw side when i was going to airbus school there, and actually its why i decided to get mine going again. did talk to the guy with a 124 spider from there tho, he just bought it and was pretty enthused. 2 fiats in the same parking lot!

no mines still parked in the weeds in keller.
but i saw the one on the dfw side when i was going to airbus school there, and actually its why i decided to get mine going again. did talk to the guy with a 124 spider from there tho, he just bought it and was pretty enthused. 2 fiats in the same parking lot!

Send me your email address in order to send you info about a local Fiat club we have going on now....!!

It's the real deal!

:excited:

And in beautiful condition.

Thanks for pointing it out Albert, I've been after one of these for years.

Cheers,

Rob

and there are already another two "relisted". Both the price of the book and the price of shipping has gone up...

I hope it is a real one and not a copy.

Be a bit careful with this seller. He likes to raise and lower shipping costs.... Its almost bipolar. That book was 59 with 5 bucks shipping then he lowered it to 29 but was charging 35 shipping then it went to 25 with 40 dollars shipping. Just watch a few of them its funny how he keeps bouncing around. I made him an offer on some of the stuff and he retracted the offer because I busted him on the shipping. It should never cost more than 10 bucks to ship a book. With media Mail its even cheaper. I charge 10 to send mine and I make sure it has tracking and insurance for damage/loss.

He is charging 18 bucks to ship the other ones.
his other two books are 4 bucks shipping.

Best is to buy all of them and save some money...
He also lied to me. I asked him definitively how many Abarth books he had because I said I wanted to buy all of the rare ones and he said all he had was online and that he didnt have any more. At that time he had only 2 left. Since then I have seen him list and sell over 8 books and he has at least 8 more up now...:confuse2:

My X came with that book, I was unaware that it was worth anything. Or are the desirable ones a special edition or something?

Blatant Hi-Jack

When the internet finally runs out of this book, and you just can't find a reliable supplier, check out our site for the exact book.

It's been in-stock for almost 2 years, they are original copies from Al C.

http://www.midwest-bayless.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=208227&c=0&i=316464915

FAZA-RW-NEW-1.jpg

We have a regular price, and an occasional special price. They've been at Special Price for nearly a week.

(And no, we're NOT the ebay seller above. lol)

-M

Back