FEN Car Show, Issaquah WA: Apr 26 2009

budgetzagato

Administrator
Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest presents the Third Annual All-Italian Car Show, Sunday, April 26, 2009

• Registration begins at 10 a.m.
• Viewing from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Spectator Admission is Free
• Advanced Car Registration: $15.00 per car or $20.00 day of event
• Additional information at htp://www.fiatnorthwest.org
• E-mail: fiats@wavecable.com
Triple X Root Beer Drive-inn; 98 NE Gilman Drive, Issaquah, 98027
http://www.triplexrootbeer.com, Conveniently located just off of I-90 at eastbound exit #17

The Fiat Enthusiasts Northwest All-Italian Car Show is intended to be a light- hearted, fun event, for Italian car buffs and their families. All Italian cars, in any condition from daily driver to concours ready, are wholeheartedly welcome.
Spend an afternoon with fellow Italian car enthusiasts immersed in automotive indulgence. There will be no white glove inspections, no examinations for authentic restorations, but simply the enjoyment that comes from spending quality time with fellow car enthusiasts.

Enjoy 50’s music, root beer, and hamburgers at the XXX Root Beer Drive-in. It’s one of only two remaining XXX Root Beer Drive-ins in the nation! The drive- in’s interior is filled with automotive memorabilia from the rock and roll era.

Spectators will have an opportunity to vote for their favorite Italian cars from those on display. People’s choice awards will be issued based on a tally of votes. Voting criteria is left up to the individual voter’s likes and dislikes of the cars on display.

A fund raising raffle will be held with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Life Enrichment Options program, a non-profit organization that seeks to foster a community which fully engages people with developmental disabilities based on their individual choices in all areas of community life.

BUMP :)

Bump (cuz we can do that on Son Of :pimp:)

I'm going to be at this gig for at least a little while, run around have a root beer and oogle any X1/9s that might show up, oh yeah and also all those Lambos, Ferraris, random supercars etc that always crash the Fiat party ;)

I know a few of you here are also planning to swing by, I'll probably be floating around there in early afternoon for a bit at some point, I will try to check in with you if I see you floating around out there too, or just come grab me and say hi if you spot me wandering aimlessly around the lot :mallet:

Today!

This event is today, I'll be there. We have over 30 cars registered, and the weather is supposed to be good. I'll take pics of course, and am even bringing a friend's kid to help take pics.

I detailed my Bertone yesterday, it was kinda fun. Fixed a few tiny things, forgot to replace a gauge light now that I think on it. It's the one of the only times it gets such attention. The rest of the time I just drive it. :italia:

missed it :(

Tried to get away a bit and run over there to check it but too much move prep meant I couldnt make it - hope someone took pics? :)

Did someone say pics? (download warning!)

Here's a few... I didn't do many individual car shots, it was very crowded. Incredible turnout, we had some 80-90 cars, and so many unregistered attendees they filled the parking lots across the street.
In no particular order:
IMG_6948.jpg

IMG_6946.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6960.jpg

IMG_6959.jpg

IMG_6958.jpg

IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6955.jpg

IMG_6954.jpg

IMG_6953.jpg

IMG_6952.jpg