FFO &/0r Carlise Imports

DPVOG

True Classic
FFO &/0r Carlisle Imports

Is anyone from the Northeast planning on attending the FFO (August)or Carlise (May) ? Just curious.

Last edited:
DCFFiats is doing a cookout at Carlisle

DCFiats is skipping our normal breakfast on the way to Carlisle and instead are doing a cookout meet and greet at Carlisle between 11 am and 2 pm on Saturday the 16th.

For more information go to www.dcfiats.org

See you there

Where?

Cool. I'll try to find your cookout when I'm there. Any idea where at the fairgrounds the Fiat group will be located? Have you heard if anyone from New England is coming down for either event?

Last edited:
Fiats are located in the car corral

We are normally with all the Italian cars just up from the grand stands about 6 rows.

Come say hi.:drink:

Thanks for the invite.

Never been to the import Carlyle, only the domestic one, and that was 15 years ago. I'll try to find you folks when I get there. :) Even planning to take the "X" down if the weather is reasonable. -Doug

Rainy day blues...

Its tough enough talking Jean (my wife) into a car event when the weather is perfect. Forecast for thundershowers was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. Not going to make it for this one. I'm going to have to hope for more agreeable weather for the FFO. So far, everything is go for that one. -Doug

Last edited:
Another Saratoga owner.

It was good to meet you Todd and thanks for the food. Maybe next year I'll bring the X.

Last edited:
I look forward to next year

and a second X1/9 with a Sartoga top at Carlisle.

Thanks coming and saying hi. I hope you enjoyed the company and the food. I always like Carlisle for the chance to talk to to everyone.

For those going to Oregon this summer. Good news. I proved you can put a 3 burner gas grill in an X1/9 to do the cookout right.

All this in an X?

The game Tetrus comes to mind.

Did you buy the propane tank there or bring it with you?

I brought it all with me

The game Tetrus comes to mind.

Did you buy the propane tank there or bring it with you?

I loaded it differently for the return trip. I had a lot more room in the X1/9 without the food and drink. An X1/9 really does hold a lot. I might have been able to take a person in the passenger seat on the way.:nod: home.

Back