FFO 2009 Friday Pix

thanks

please keep them comin. To those of us who couldn't attend this is our way of checking everything out. You're pics are much appreciated, looks like a lot of fun!

Michael L.

DIET MOXIE??? What has the world come to???

Wow... and I love the new Plug 'n Play, No Wire Cutting, All Digital HEADLIGHT MOD on that Red Car... I betcha old Doc Brown had a hand in that also!

Fantastic coverage!

I hope Bob told Kevin about the little group we have in New England...

Very nice pics, I'll make next years if its still in PA.

Yep, Kevin knows...

Now anyway.
Let's see what Matt does with his exhaust.
Maybe Kevin needs someone to drive it back to VT for him?
(I'm volunteering!) :dance:

I saw the mean green machine loaded up on MaddMatt's trailer today, obviously "going back to the shop."

Was thinking it was for (a) correction of an unforeseen problem or (b) as its own prototype so that another one could be built:nod:

I was told that

The car runs well, but at some cruising speeds, the muffler's sound resonates inside the cabin a bit excessively. Matt's going to change the muffler arrangement to correct the problem.

Don't really know of anything else, but I got to see the car run and it looked / sounded great from the outside. Neat / tight power plant.

Any Full-Res Pic Requests?

About 30-40% of the pics I took have a file size larger than the maxiumum individual pic size allowed by Photobucket, which is approx. 1MB.

So if there's a pic you just gotta have in full-resolution, I would be more than happy to email it to you if its file size is larger than what was posted up on Photobucket. Just lemmekno!:nod:

Back