FFO 2009 Saturday Pix

Dan... probably Z-BEST photo essay of...

... any show I've seen on this site or any other...

Thank you for taking the time and getting their names and photos of the people too. Great work...

Lastly Dan... can this be placed where it BELONGS in he DF section??? HA!

Thanks for the compliments, guys! The great thing about digital photography is that you CAN substitute quantity for quality (if you take enough pix, you're gonna get a few nice ones, if only by accident:laugh:).

I just went thru both sets if pix, cleaned up a few that were oriented incorrectly, corrected some factual data, and edited some where the shadows were too dark.

Youtubes up

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuBTfvv85DA"]YouTube - Fiat Freakout[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL1tI0DY9Uc"]YouTube - Racing the Fiat Multipla at the 2009 Fiat Freakout[/ame]

Anthony Kaluzny

aka TonyK

Just FYI. He has a thread or two on that custom intake here on Xweb.

Any Full-Res Pic Requests?

About 30-40% of the pics I took have a file size larger than the maximum individual pic size allowed by Photobucket, which is approx. 1MB.

So if there's a pic you just gotta have in full-resolution, I would be more than happy to email it to you if its file size is larger than what was posted up on Photobucket. Just lemmekno!:nod:

Last edited:
Thanks Mr. Decker

The Grill in my Trunk was for sale, no takers at the show, but.... then the next day while having a Beer in Phonixville, Mr. Bob Brown said when are you going to build an aluminium grill again. Well then with interested sparked another person also came forward after the transaction was completed.

I am going to guess that no one knows my real name and that is why the lack of interest on the reproduction grill.

It was slated for ebay.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada

Hi Tony

I didn't forget about ya. I'm that other person you met at Phoenoxville. I sent you an e-mail about a year ago. I think you were busy at the time. Please put me on your list for a grill. Maybe we can meet at next years Freakout. My email address is mach5speedracer at hotmail.com

Lou Teresi
74 x1/9
87 x1/9

I would be interested in 2

I saw the one at FFO only after it was sold on Sunday. I would be interested in 2. So you could put me on the list as well. bg1963atComcastdotNet

Will do.

Have other projects on the go, not X cars. But will wait for the cold Canada weather as this is an indoor job.

Thanks for your interest.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

Hey TonyK

I just wanted to tell ya it was nice meeting you last week at the FFO and
I DO very much appreciate the last of the grills. It should make it's way to my 86X sometime next weekend. I also feel real lucky catching the last one, BTW.

I've ordered parts to make a "20 batch" of insert-able headlight harnesses too... I guess we both got our work cut out in the coming weeks.

Thanks again!

Pictures for your Question

P6241225.jpg

P6301230.jpg

P7011237-1.jpg

P5060095-1.jpg

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

Back