Fiat 500 Turbo engine swap

Serhiy Luchkey

True Classic
Hi all. Long time lurker finally decided to introduce myself and my projects. I’m probably posting in the wrong thread and
IMG_7216.jpeg
IMG_6965.jpeg
so I apologize for that. Here we go

whoa, awesome!! Would love to see more about the motor swaps. Where are you located?
welcome to the forum!

sweet!
Did you do the swaps yourself? A build thread with lots of photos and details would be great.
Any issues still to be worked out, or everything working as it should?

I'm not surprised by the "ABS unavailable" message but I did not know that the Fiat 500 only has a 6K redline.

This is about the most creative way I've seen to end up with an X with an automatic, Show use more!

I'm not surprised by the "ABS unavailable" message but I did not know that the Fiat 500 only has a 6K redline.

This is about the most creative way I've seen to end up with an X with an automatic, Show use more!
I am not sure the dash is from a Fiat 500. Serhiy will have to let us in on more of the details. :)

The reason I decided to go with automatic transmission is that when I was reading about TonyK swapping Abarth engines and making manual transmission shifter and adapters seemed very difficult to me so I thought I’ll swap automatic. I can tell now I was wrong, not easier at all 😤

Back