Fiat 500e 100,000 mile club!

gwbfiat

True Classic
I want to share with everyone that my 2015 Fiat 500e has just passed the 100,000 mile mark a few days ago. The car has performed flawlessly since I purchasaed it used in January of 2017 with 17,000 miles on the odometer. The only thing that I have done to this car since I bought it is install two sets of tires, install two sets of wiper blades, install one cabin air filter and replace the drivers door check stop with an aftermarket one made in Turkey that is much stronger than the OEM design. The car currently needs a third set of tires which I plan to purchase before the winter sets in. I am also behind on replacing the cabin air filter again as well.

How long can this car last? At this point in time I just plan to keep driving it until it doesn't work anymore and why shouldn't I? My wife primarily uses the car for her work comuter and she loves it since it is easy to drive and easy to park. It is the perfect "get around" city car for us. I really hope that Fiat doesn't price the new Fiat 500e replacement too high when they bring it to our market next year in the begining of 2024. I would buy one of the new ones if they don't price themselves out of reach.

I would love to hear from anyone else who has a high mileage Fiat 500e and what their experience has been with their car.

Attachments

• 2015 Fiat 500e 100,000 mile odometer reading.jpg
    2015 Fiat 500e 100,000 mile odometer reading.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 84
Only 60,000 miles on ours. A little clunk with power on-off, most notably at driveway speeds, assuming a wearing motor mount. Otherwise, no troubles at all.

Back