Fiat 600D headlight assembly

myfiat600d

Low Mileage
I'm going over the parts I have for some headlights for a 600D. I think I must be missing something as I can't quite put them together. I've checked all the manuals I have, but don't see any clear illustrations on this. How does the aluminum trim piece on the right attach to the car or lens? I don't see anywhere that looks appropriate to screw it on. Where does the little clip piece near the bottom fit?

I've been told that the chrome piece on the left is for the USA version, and is not applicable for my build.
Fiat 600D lights.jpg

Hello!
the frame on the right must be fitted directly on the body of the car. I hope you can understand the picture well. There should be small clothespins that serve as an interlocking, but at the moment I can't find any photos. the frame on the right must be fitted directly on the body of the car. I hope you can understand the picture well. There should be small clothespins that serve as an interlocking, the clip goes on the edge around the lighthouse. I hope to be proved helpful,
Good job!

Screenshot_20200721-063635.png

Last edited:
Uhm...i think not.
These are the right.

I think they do International shipping.
😘

One more thing.
When you assemble them, grease your fingers with melted wax or with fairly thick vaseline the inside of the clothespins. The moment you mount them, they will scratch the bodywork slightly; in this way you will avoid the possible formation of rust under the clothespins.
Good job!

Back