FIAT FreakOut 2013

bbrown

Bob Brown
Anyone going?
I tried to book a room at the Hyatt Regency as recommended at THIS site and they (at the Hyatt) are unaware of the event.

I checked with them at 2 different times in case I got someone who didn't care to check.

Paging Mike Bouse... ! :drink:

I booked my room......

A month or so ago. The only problem I had is they wanted to charge me $119 per person per night. I booked for just one person and figured I would work it out later. I heard that the issue had been fixed after I booked.

Ok, heard back from the organizer. He suggested emphasis on the FIAT in Fiat FreakOut, that they should be well aware of the "fiatness" of the event. If that doesn't work, ask for a supervisor, that he is communicating with hotel staff / management on a frequent basis.

Hope this helps.

Chicagoland Flu

Has submitted a proposal to host 2014. Probably not close enough for the west coast guys, but closer than NY anyway.

Tim,

Don't worry. Just plan on making it a "few" hours south for Best of France & Italy in early November. Word on the street is that Papa Tony will be giving hula dancing classes as a means to keep things from being so serious & technical.

Just make it down here and we'll show y'all some good ole southern hospitality.

Mike

I'm Going

If I get back from Afghanistan in time. It's going to be close, but I already signed up, booked a hotel room, and my neighbor is preparing my car after a year-long storage while I was gone.
Dave

I'm going

and hope to pick up my completed X from Matt and drive it home. Bob do you need someone to drive down with?

My wife and I are going,

and hope to pick up my completed X from Matt and drive it home. Bob do you need someone to drive down with?

...meaning if you need to drive something (else) back, I'm volunteering. My wife can drive her car back and we can all communicate by cell.
Just an idea...

I'm in....

It's only 23 miles from home...how could I not go???? Just hope my car is done by then! Look forward to finally meeting some of the forum members.

In!!

It's about as close as ever to me. Can't miss it.

This will be #9 for me starting in 1999.

im going

i m only an hour away so im going for a day don't know which day yet but ill be there

freaking out too....

My wife and I plan to be there to meet all of you. Should be booking the room this weekend. I cannot wait to see a pile of these cars all togther in one place...for me, not to be missed.Till then-... AJ.

bring it a little farther South

Has submitted a proposal to host 2014. Probably not close enough for the west coast guys, but closer than NY anyway.
If the Chicagoland FLU could bring the FFO South a little. You'll get a lot of help from the CIICA(Central Indiana Italian car association).. We would love to see it that close too us!!:headbang:

Back