Fiat Official Launch Date

Jim McKenzie

1972 850 Spider
http://www.mibz.com/18861-fiat-500-...-debut-in-us-at-la-auto-show-in-november.html

"The official moment in which Fiat will make the official debut on the North American market will come in November (19th-28th) , at the Los Angels Auto Show, where the Italians will display their Fiat 500 and Fiat 500C.

Fiat will officially return on the US market in November this year. To celebrate this event properly, the Italian automaker chose to display that weapons that will help it to attack the market Across the Ocean, right during the Los Angeles Auto Show.

The official debut comes 27 years after Fiat left the market in America. The stand of the Italian automaker, positioned in the near proximity of Chrysler’s, will host two models, especially revised to be match the Americans’ tastes. We are talking about Fiat 500, and its convertible version, Fiat 500C.

The Italian’s line-up will broad most likely in the future, but there are no official informations about the models that will joint the two pygmies. Right now, Fiat is in search of a dealerships network in 41 states of US.

In order to choose the list of showrooms that will sell their models, Fiat searched help from Chrysler. Once they will debut on the US market, Fiat will have to take extra care of their image, as the old models of the Italian brand, sold in the 80′s, are not seen with good eyes because of their poor reliability." —Liviu Anca, mibz.com

Last edited by a moderator:
:dance::dance::dance::dance: :woot::woot::woot::woot: :dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2: :excited::excited::excited::excited: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang: :clap::clap::clap::clap: :italia::italia::italia::italia:

Jim,

I don't see a lot of garage space behind your X (in your signature pic), so you better sell it to me now to make room for that huge 500 your going to get soon :)

I can not wait for these cars to get here. I can't wait to just see them on the road!

selling the X

If I had a good offer I might sell it. I may be moving soon and don't have room for both the X and the Fiat 850 Spider...so, who knows?

Back