Fiat stepchild parts for sale

Ouch

Upsets me to see this on beautiful cars or on any car. Wonder what happend to them, was it really an accident or wreckless driving, to include excessive speeding.

Upsets me to see this on beautiful cars or on any car. Wonder what happend to them, was it really an accident or wreckless driving, to include excessive speeding.

In this instance, the driving certainly wasn't 'wreckless' :laugh:

That must have left a scar!

The odd thing is that it looks like the rear of the car got the worst damage by far, yet a TAIL-light is all that is salvageable.

Offset impact, perhaps?

The odd thing is that it looks like the rear of the car got the worst damage by far, yet a TAIL-light is all that is salvageable.

I sourced a whole slew of Opel GT tail lamps, plus all the material necessary to convert my Scorpions rear end, for way less than that one lens.

Pete

Opel GT lights

Pete, that should make for a cool tail light conversion. Back in the day I had a couple of German Opel's, great cars in my opinion.
I remember seeing a picture here on Xweb of a X with a round tail light conversion. I really like it, wish I knew more about that install.
taillightmod.jpg

If you are referring to the car in the pic...

Pete, that should make for a cool tail light conversion. Back in the day I had a couple of German Opel's, great cars in my opinion.
I remember seeing a picture here on Xweb of a X with a round tail light conversion. I really like it, wish I knew more about that install.
taillightmod.jpg

I believe that belongs to Hussein (user id "lookforjoe"). There's a whole slew of discussion and pictures on tail light conversions in this thread:

http://xwebforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/5256/

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Back