Fiat X1/9 Parts - Updated Pricing

budzinsk

1987 Bertone X1/9, 1986 Alfa Romeo Graduate
Hi Everyone. I updated my parts page and reduced most parts by at least 30%. Take a look and let me know if there is anything you need. Thanks:

Rob

Hi Everyone. I updated my parts page and reduced most parts by at least 30%. Take a look and let me know if there is anything you need. Thanks:

Rob
Hi Rob. The blower motor works? Any idea what year models that unit covers (‘74?). Could also use a latch and a set of those Bertone vent covers.

Hi Rob. The blower motor works? Any idea what year models that unit covers (‘74?). Could also use a latch and a set of those Bertone vent covers.
HI. I will test it before shipping. I think it is a blower motor for a fuel injected model, late 80+. I will hold the latch and a set of vent covers for you. I should be able to test out the motor tomorrow. Will that work?

HI. I will test it before shipping. I think it is a blower motor for a fuel injected model, late 80+. I will hold the latch and a set of vent covers for you. I should be able to test out the motor tomorrow. Will that work?
Okay. If the blower is post-carb era then don't worry about it. Just a decent latch (they're the same for trunk and frunk, correct?), and the Bertone covers will be great. Thanks

Yeah, I tested it this morning, but it is the FI blower motor. Yes, the latch is the same. What is your address again? Thanks,

big thanks to Rob - fast shipping and resonable prices on excellent tailight, trunk badge and beer tap shifter.
Great stuff!

Just an FYI - The valve cover on your Yugo cam tower is from an X1/9, not a Yugo. The Yugo valve cover is like the 128 without any throttle cable linkage on it.

Back