First Autox ( update ) the Results are In

racerx

Autoxer
I went to my first Autox for this year and it was awesome I had the best time in a long time at an autox. It was hosted by the Windy City Miata Club 65 car turn out with 9 timed runs for each car. I feel pretty good No I feel grate abut the driving I did today my best time was better than a NSX, Elise, two S2000, two camaro’s one was all beefed up you know big motor loud and all .I’m not trying to show off or anything it’s just a testament of the capability of our little X1/9’s.As soon as the results are posed on the Miata site I will post it hear.

Sorry no pic’s or video I can’t seem to get any of my supposed friends to come out to an event It suck’s because I did a really awesome double drift that could have been caught on Video oh well maybe I need new friends.

Results have been posted hear is the link.
http://www.windycitymiataclub.com/a.../event_01-5_09_09/event_01-5_09_09-class.html

I think I did pretty good 14th out of 64 cars .I can’t wait to learn to be a better driver .They originally put me In U class but then put me in T class but forgot to change it in there computer .when they Announced winners of each class He put me in T class and gave me a first place trophy a cool bear mug. NO there was no bear in it when they gave it to me but it does have the club name and it says FIRST PLACE on it.
Again I’m not trying to show off (I’m not that good of a driver) just saying what 80 H.P. can do.

Last edited:
Great job.

You hit the reason why I like the X so much. You can humble a 50k car in no time at all. In fact, I use to race cars where their front suspension alone was more than my entire car and still killed them.

Lots of fun.

Eric

Back