First autox with the x

Jim... I've been a fan of...

... Ken "Posies" Fenical for years...

Way before Foose and Coddington... Posies has been building rods and customs that have been way "out there" for decades... with quality next to none!

In this particular ride... he made some comments about where else could he install a "leopard skin" carpet and get away with it... HA!

Nice to see that a youngster like yurself can appreciate what he does also!

It's definitely a cool car, Tony, though I had never heard of him before. I think I'm relatively open with my interests... I just like what I like and vice-versa, no matter the era, make, or whatever else.

And for the record, I'm not that young... I'm pushing 30! ;)

... Ken "Posies" Fenical for years...

Way before Foose and Coddington... Posies has been building rods and customs that have been way "out there" for decades... with quality next to none!

In this particular ride... he made some comments about where else could he install a "leopard skin" carpet and get away with it... HA!

Nice to see that a youngster like yurself can appreciate what he does also!

HAHAHA... yeah... 30, huh....

Its all DOWNHILL from here...

HAHAHA!

Posies is famous first for his "Superglide Springs", usually "buggy-type" tat graced a lot of Hot Rods back in the day... Mostly Model T and Model A varieties... and then he expanded.

He got his nick-name as his family owned a florist shop and he useta make deliveries in a truck or van... I guess with the name Posies on the side of it.

Anyway... he stepped up into building some beautiful Rods with usually some details that no one though of before... and eventually won an AMBR (America's Most Beautriful Roadster) trophy or two, which really put him on the proverbial map.

Always low-key and quiet, but also always in the middle of it all... from Pennsylvania I believe... and hosts a big gathering at his shop each year in June... where they then all head out to cross the country to the Pomona Father's Day show here in LA-LA-LAND...

Thanks for letting me rant... do google him and you oughtta find lots of info on him.

Back