First drive around the neighborhood...(pics)

Quantumleap

Rich Banks
Took some pics of this scenic drive I get to see every time I come home from work, was cloudy today, sun came out two hours later...finally took the X out for a lil "exercise", couldn't do TOO much as that lower tranny mount is on the outs...enjoy!

The sign says it all, that sign and me X, a match made in heaven! lol

Home stretch here, our subdivision is on the left up ahead...

I get the feeling someone

on the street planning committee is a sports car enthusiast. I can't put my finger on why I feel that way, it's just something about this picture.

curves6.jpg

:)

Last edited:
Brace yourself Sean!

Your in line for 9 inches of fresh snow tonight into tomorrow, on top of your four inches of old stuff. We have 12 inches of old stuff 100 miles north, up in Toledo; with only 5-7 more in this little storm. Almost makes me feel like we live in Bob Browns' neighborhood! :cry::cry:

Heh

Don't drink and drive. Drive and take pictures instead....much safer :) Lol, j/k! Sweet pics, nice scenery.

Not to worry SciFi

Here at Xweb we have a strict safety policy. Whenever we decide to take a picture while driving, we always set our beer down first. ;)

If we ever get scared while driving, we just get out our Dashboard Thomas.
dashboard_thomas_hula.jpg

Hi Thomas!!:nana: We only got a little snow and sleet out of this storm. Very lucky, about 30 miles south of STL they are getting 3 inches of sleet and freezing rain.

Geez Jim...

...I would rather have the white stuff, than freezing rain! That can be scary stuff. Be careful, Sir. At least I have the dashboard hula girl to keep me warm! :hug:

X commute

4-5 inches of snow in the morning and freezing rain on the way home. The X just went where most of Cincinnati dared not go.

Can't wait to se what awaits tomorrow morning. Kind of reminds me of being back up north.

The weather in Calumet Michigan is sub zero now with over 211 inches of snow and rising. That was a fun place for a X

Jim - glad to see it missed you.

JimV
Cincinnati

That is a great thing about an X...

...the only thing that will keep you from driving it in the winter in these neck of the woods is if there is more than 4 inches of snow and the roads aren't plowed. Traction is great. Just throw some weight in the front trunk and you can even steer! I used one as my daily driver for over six years up this way. Every winter I would take off my plastic air dam and drive without regard. I only did this because I lost a couple of them hitting some big chunks of ice. I sure miss having one right now!

I think you've been looking for another one

Thomas - with all those posts in the for sale dept. Hope you're doing well.

JimV

Looks like a fun road

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A ROAD LIKE THAT TO PLAY ON

I think we should start a post for everyone's favorite roads - within 15 minutes of home. Could be fun.

JimV

Back