First order from Midwest-Bayless

Felipe

Low mileage
What pleasure to do business with them.

I spoke with Thomas. He was knowledgeable, helpful, honest and fun to talk to. These guys sound like they really love what you do.

Just a great all around experience.

Now I wait for my parts...

Did you ask for a "Dashboard Thomas"?

It's the Midwest-Bayless version of On-Star. Well... without any features. ;)

dashboard_thomas.jpg

The ONLY...

feature is that his head does bobble a LOT. Not sure if it's a yes or no. Kinda of goes both ways! Did I just type that in a forum about Thomas? OH I DID! :mad3::)

Geez Aaron....

....I don't think you belong here on XWeb anymore...seeing you HAVEN'T even started, driven or pulled your X out of your garage in two years! (what's up with that?)
Your head would bobble as well, if you walked thru stacks of NOS X1/9 and Lancia parts all day long. It would make ANY X-head bobble!:thumbsup:

He's a nice enough guy...

....a little slow, but nice. I won't hold it against him that his momma dropped him on his head when he was a boy. :p

Just placed another order with Tom. Great guy and a great place to do business with. These guys really like what they do.

Yeah Matt and Thomas are pretty good about getting you your parts. I think it may stem from the fact that Matt is a racer and builder and knows how ****ty it is waiting on parts to arrive not to mention its just smart customer service (that's my theory)

Back