For Sale 1977 Fiat X1/9 - $700

Timmmy

'87 Bertone X1/9
For Sale 1977 Fiat X1/9 - $500

This is a 1977 Fiat X1/9. It has about 42k miles on it, the engine runs good and strong. Has great compression. I bought it to restore but I don't have time anymore. Body is in good shape, looks like it was repainted the original color, a few minor dings, and a little bit of rust in the trunk area. The top is in great shape. Everything works. I started going through it and put in a new brake master cylinder, clutch master and slave, and brake fluid reservoirs.
It is a carburated 1300cc model, 4 speed manual, no A/C. It starts and runs, but it still needs some work on the vacuum lines and emissions stuff to get it running right. I also have a better carburater for it that is rebuildable with a rebuild kit. I took the wheels off of it that you see in the picture. It has just some stock Fiat steel rims with old tires now. Brand new battery (that's worth $100 alone). I have worked on a few of these cars with F/I, but I don't like working on carbs, plus like I said, I don't have the time anymore. I got it from a guy who said his friend passed away and left it to him. But he didn't have a title for it, or license plates. It will need an application for lost title from DMV. Shouldn't be a big deal, but there are a few hundred dollars in fees involved. That is why I am letting it go cheap.
The car looks great, but there are some cracks in the dash and it needs new carpet and seat covers. Everything else is in great shape. This car is definitely worth much more than I'm asking just for the parts alone.
Asking $500
TIM
(559) 760-3240

Last edited:
Back