For Sale - 600s and Parts in BC

Cross-Posted to FS&W

No connection to the seller, but this was sent to us today, thought I'd pass it along to anyone on the west coast looking for 600 stuff. Sounds cool.

Moderators, I know there's no pictures, prices, etc... But dunno how to share the info otherwise. If it needs to be moved or deleted, go ahead.

Hi, I'm helping an estate in Surrrey, BC, Canada, with finding homes for the projects the owner had before he passed. Among them is a 1x Fiat 600 + 2x Fiat 600D + bundle with lots of parts that we believe the owner wanted to create a 850 or 1000 TC Corsa replica with.

I have pictures in a dropbox that can be viewed in a web browser I also prepared a write-up with chassis and engine numbers (put could not attach it) in case we need to put this lot on eBay -- but I hope the estate can find a direct buyer before we need to do that. Since you are involved with Fiats and Abarths, you have any leads for who might be, and/or would you be willing to spread the word? The estate is open to offers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, -

Ruedi Aschwanden - AdrianRatcliffEstate@gmail.com

-M

Last edited:
Back