For Sale: Cross-drilled and slotted brake rotors with semi-metallic pads

RJ80

True Classic
I've got a full set of what I believe are Centric brand cross-drilled and slotted brake rotors and semi-metallic brake pads. These are used, but show virtually no discernible wear other than having been bedded in. The pads measure 17mm thick front, 10mm thick rear and the rear pads have the correct tabs on the backing plates. The rotors are all right around 11mm thick, give or take a tenth of a millimeter. These match brand new specs as I understand them.

The back story: These came off my project Scorpion during a complete rebuild of the brake system. My car was given these new pads and rotors by its previous owner (along with hundreds of dollars worth of air conditioning service), then stashed in years-long indoor storage where the calipers seized up, as they tend to do without use. Upon tearing down the brakes, I decided to revert to solid rotors just for the period-correct aesthetic and fresh ceramic brake pads.

New from our usual suppliers, this setup seems to be just under $300 for four cross-drilled/slotted rotors (solid rotors are usually $80/set) and about $35 for the pads plus tax and shipping. How about $225 including U.S. shipping for the whole enchilada? These are heavy so I'm planning on eating at least $50 in shipping costs. Pics below.

IMG_0772.jpg IMG_0773.jpg IMG_0774.jpg

Last edited:
While I'm shipping parts this weekend, I'll bump these once more. If you think my price is crazy, PM me a better one! These are basically new drilled/slotted rotors and pads with tens of thousands of miles left in them.

Back