found on craigs list

I guess I'm going to have to look at it...

I've missed the trailer queen... :whistle:

Excellent memory Dan

I wish I could remember details like that... 4 years back.
Thanks for posting.

OH NOOOOO! Not again! Geez... this one only...

has 42K on it as well. I think Bob's last one had 32K when he bought it and if he had driven it for 1K a year over the last 10 years... this is what HIS car woulda, kinda look like!

Bob... I will NOT contribute to YOUR delinquency... but who ever thought you'd get a "second chance" at this... and maybe, just maybe, you'd do it RIGHT this time!

HAHAHA! Hey... its got duals on it and everything...

Bob, don't wish for that. We all know there is...

something "wrong" with Dan... and I think he caught it here on this site!

Maybe this has been discussed before but I thought that the '87X had the round heater buttons as the last generation. The heater buttons in the pics. are the same as my '84X which I thought stopped in '86
Not that any of this matters, just making an observation :shh:

this is the same car

that was recently advertised in Philadelphia and the same car that was listed a few years ago (linked above somewhere) that started the 86 vs. 87 debate. I took a look at it in Philadelphia several weeks ago when he had it listed at $8,000. I am by no means an expert but it just didn't do it for me when I looked at it and drove it. I know the dash is cracked, the A/C didn't blow cold, and the paint (particularly the silver) was showing its age. It is the only X I have driven other than the one I eventually bought so I have limited input on driving impressions.

Back