Free delivery on parts orders! ? !

Chris Obert

autocrosser, X driver
Crazy as it may seem, I am offering free delivery on paid orders to be deliverd to the two upcoming west coast shows that we will be attending in our Fiat truck.
Sunday October 12 at the Alameda All Italian car and motorcycle show near San Francisco.
Sunday November 2 at the best of France and Italy show near Los Angeles.

If you place an order and want it delivered to one of these shows, just tell us.

Even if you don't need any parts, please come to an event and see the cars that will be displayed.

Chris Obert

Any show specials Chris?

If so, like with Mark Plaia's strut tower mounts, you might see another sale. :grin:
You should bring goodies like that to the show (if you can) that are attractive to exxies among others. :2c:
BTW, the last time I saw you was back in 2009 (FFO ) staring at the Trailer Queen, telling someone "this was done right"...

See ya at BFI.

FFO2009_Chris_O.jpg

GREAT DEAL

I wish I was going to the Best of France and Italy so I could take advantage of this. I really want to go!

If so, like with Mark Plaia's strut tower mounts, you might see another sale. :grin:
You should bring goodies like that to the show (if you can) that are attractive to exxies among others. :2c:
BTW, the last time I saw you was back in 2009 (FFO ) staring at the Trailer Queen, telling someone "this was done right"...

See ya at BFI.

FFO2009_Chris_O.jpg

Bob,
The truck is basically all set up with product for display and sales, and I am always kept very busy cutting keys. Brookie has been sorting thru tons of used parts for all models of Fiats, so she might bring some stuff to spread around on an extra table. If we have time to mark it and pack it.
If you place an order for something that's not on the truck, like Plaia products, I will gladly bring them along to any show that we attend (if it doesn't require me to check luggage, like an order I got for the Chicago freak out. It was cheaper to ship it ups).

Good to hear you will Be attending the BFI show, if you have not been before, you will be amazed. Just be there early as Southern California folks go home just after lunch! And bring your own lunch, as the vendor food sucks.
I made my reservations to stay at the best western in Sherman oaks yesterday. They were not sold out, yet. It's about a mile from the show. if there is a breakfast event this year, it's about three (big) blocks away.
Fiat America is putting on a tour to the BFI event, so try to make your travel plans to include some or all of their tour. If you fly in or home from San Jose or San Francisco, make sure you plan on visiting!

I remember the 2009 freak out show, and your car. Your car was done as original, and is very impressive. I remember asking if the lawn was watered before the show started, it was so wet...
The 1200 cabriolet we were driving is out here now. Just wish we had the time to drive it more. Poor thing hasn't moved since we parked it after the big Fiat tour after 2013 Concourso Italiano.

Too many cars to drive...

Chris

Chris... Brookie and you are welcome to join us...

for lunch under the TREE where all us X-heads tend to gather.

Tommy is making his sausage and bell peppers, Mikey usually brings a casserole that's to die for and lots of other goodies.

Bob Turchan will be serving breakfast again at his shop on Oxnard, Just go north on Sepulveda to Oxnard and take a right. One long block west is PRIDE Auto Body on the right. Can't miss it. Serving at 0700 so you can still get to the event early and set up.

Bob Brown will be staying with me for a few days so I'll get him cleaned up and polished as best I as I can and bring him with me...

for lunch under the TREE where all us X-heads tend to gather.

Tommy is making his sausage and bell peppers, Mikey usually brings a casserole that's to die for and lots of other goodies.

Bob Turchan will be serving breakfast again at his shop on Oxnard, Just go north on Sepulveda to Oxnard and take a right. One long block west is PRIDE Auto Body on the right. Can't miss it. Serving at 0700 so you can still get to the event early and set up.

Bob Brown will be staying with me for a few days so I'll get him cleaned up and polished as best I as I can and bring him with me...

Tony,
Thanks for the invitation to lunch. Because of the poor vendor food choices at BFI, and because it's hard for us to get away from the truck for any time, I have fitted a refrigerator!
Now we can have cold food and drinks right at our fingertips.
It's come in very handy for the other events we do. At Concourso Italiano I got to play bar tender while cutting keys...

We plan on stopping by Bob Turchan's place. It's a great way to start the day.

See you and the gang then!

Truck's packed for Alameda on Sunday.
Chris Obert

bfi

I've got a 68 fiat 124 spider I will be needing a few parts for, first off the gas tank filler rubber hose and a fuel pump repair kit, you can pm me about pricing info, i'all see you there

bfi

Hello papa Tony, Mike, George & Tommy, I'm back, after I tossed off the virus infected PC of mine. Anything you guys need me to bring to the show other than drinks, just holler.

I've got a 68 fiat 124 spider I will be needing a few parts for, first off the gas tank filler rubber hose and a fuel pump repair kit, you can pm me about pricing info, i'all see you there

Private message sent, per your request.
Chris Obert

where to stay...

Local advice is to stay at Airtel plaza hotel on Valjean ave. You get secure parking with airplane runway backdrop, good food, and the best access to the show.
Bob T.

For those of you that have placed orders to be picked up at the BFI show this Sunday, your orders are loaded in the truck. Please remember to stop by and pick them up!

If you haven't placed your order yet, do it soon! I leave Friday at 6 pm Pacific time.

See you there.
Chris and Brookie

Back