Free to a good home

HumptyDumpty

Daily Driver
Anyone can have any part off of my '79. Pay for shipping and it's yours. Or take the whole thing. Just about everything is there.

Do you have an overflow tank in metal or stainless? How are the seatsbelts. Feel free to email me pics and I will gladly post them for you....JJ

jjay911*yahoo.com

Seat belts

JJ, if memory serves, the seat belts are in fair shape. I removed them and I have to track them down. I'll send you some pictures when I find them. My access to the car at the moment is limited because it's sitting under a mountain of boxes containing legal papers. (is it just me, or do legal papers always seem to weigh more??) Hopefully I can clear the garage out next weekend and get some decent pictures to put up

PM Sent

Set you a message as well. Interested in bottom half of the steering column cover if it's not broken. Named a few other things in my message, but if they're all installed in the car still and in unknown condition, forget it. Thank you!

Hey Jim how about we take this x to your house and strip it down. I don't think my wife would like if I brought it to my house. Haha

It's yours!

The engine cover is in pretty good shape. PM me your address. And if you guys want to come get it please do! You can have whatever isn't claimed by then.

Hey Jim how about we take this x to your house and strip it down. I don't think my wife would like if I brought it to my house. Haha

Hah, don't tempt me by saying things like this! My wife wouldn't like it either, which is putting it nicely. I don't even have a garage, or the time and motivation to go through that. That said, if YOU were to go after it I'd gladly come along and help or offer some time to pull some stuff from it, in exchange for the transmission. :innocent:

Is this the lower profile engine cover? If so, I'd love the two side pieces, I have the main cover, just not the ones that stay stationary on either side. Headlight switch would be nice if it's the one I think it is.

PM Sent...

What kind of wheels are on the car? Depending on what they are, I might be interested in them too.

Larry
'79 X1/9

Splash guards and passenger side wing vent

Looking for passenger side splash guard.
...and passenger side wing vent with frame

If they are in good condition, please let me know the shipping costs.

Thanks!

Headlight motors?

I had a spare set for years and gave them to a friend, now I need some. If you have a set, or a drivers side motor, I will take it. Thanks

Splash guard and vent

The passenger side of my car is right up against the garage wall and it's buried under a bunch of stuff so I'll have to wait for a spot of warm weather to pull everything out and such. I'll let you know once I have them off the car.
Thanks,
Adam

Do you have any pictures you could send me? I sent you a PM with my E-mail address. If there is enough left on the car I would take the whole thing.

Brett, I have a bunch of head light motors from different years. Let me know what you need.

By the way you never returned my email....:sad:

Back