front and rear wings

gaskin662

Hi,
I am after some New Old Stock front and rear wings for a 1983 1500. Anyone got any wings available in the UK / Europe?

Regards,

Terry.

On this side of the Pond

He is refering to Fenders or Quarter Panels.

Try Matt at Midwest Bayless.

TonyK.

Grimsby Ontario Canada.

Lamborghini-Countach-Red-Front-Angle-low-st.jpg

Phew, I thought these would look a bit odd on the X...

not to derail but this is the most epic Fwing (front wing) ever, and it actually helped this is a car that runs in the same series as my roommate and the wing dropped his lap time 2 second at willow springs, after that if there was a front wheel drive record at a track he broke it
Chris_Rado_Scion_tC.jpg

Thanks for posting Mike...

Sure brings back memories (and other thoughts) from the old Gumball Rally and Cannonball Run days...

(When Adrianne Barbeau and Farrah Fawsett tried to get out of a speeding ticket in one piece zippered jumpsuits!)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4OuEfH0ftZM/SaUOFGjsXjI/AAAAAAAAEHA/Y3zuQM0wHdc/s400/adrienne%2Bbarbeau_cannonball%2Brun.jpg

Enjoy the scenery...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFB6FfaNQ40"]YouTube- Canon Ball Run 1[/ame]

And... I gotta admit I've been drinking bit... but this sure entertained me...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvHTeNThAo0"]YouTube- Cannonball Run Outtakes[/ame]

Last edited:
Waaaaaay off topic, but where in the heck did you come up with Cannonball Run??? Terry Bradshaw and Roger Moore? Was there anyone NOT in this movie? I've got to find a copy ASAP!!!!

embarassed but.....

I actually have gumball rally, cannonball, cannonball run, cannonball run II and speed zone (cannonball run III)

Although it doesnt have the star power, gumball rally was my favorite of all of them.

Odie

AMEN Odie... as it was a BROCK YATES DOCUMENTARY

... I have the BOOK somewhere... what a read!

It was originally call the "Cannonball, Sea to Shining Sea, Memorial Trophy Dash" and kinda sponsored by Motor Trend Magazine. They useta even feature their own entry...

One year it was a Dodge Challenger with CB radios, pit crews dispursed across the US, tons of cash for tickets, a huge crew to swap drivers, and extra gas large gas tank, and on and on.

I believe a bone stock Cadillac took the trophy that year... and there was one other Cad in PINK with five women aboard... which I understood was detained in one of the southern states indefinately.

Crazy stuff... its now called the Interstate Battery One Lap of America... and just a pure points rally.

NEW front and rear wings

Hello,

We can offer you:

NEW and original X 1/9 front wings and rear wings, last production from Bertone, direct from Italy Euro 289 for one
Shipping all over the world

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

with kind regards,

Henk Martens
X 1/9 Parts Holland

E-mail: martens.tuil*hetnet.nl

Maybe not what you're looking for but...

Cascu in Norfolk (www.cascu.co.uk) sells fiberglass front wings, unfortunately not the rears though, you could always go for a full Eurosport kit or Dallara Style kit, both of which would replace front and rear wings, there are no pictures on the site at the moment, but if you give them a call I'm sure they'll be able to help.

Hope this helps
Cheers
Neojames2k

HAHAHA... Thanks Henk, and with all due respect...

We here in the "colonies" call these things, "fenders"...

"Wings" are synonymous with "spoilers"... front or rear. thanks for posting though... good to know!

Hope you and yours are well!

Last edited:
Whoa there, ol' buddy........!!!

We here in the "colonies" call these things, "fenders"... !

........that may be the case in YOUR funny little colony!!!! :hrmph:

Those things that Henk is offering are "wings" down here also - and sometimes called "guards" too (old fart term)!!
You stick with calling 'em "wings", Henk! The REST OF THE WORLD know what you mean, mate!! :D

cheers, Ian - NZ

Rite you are Ian, I forgot to turn...

... my laptop upside down... missed it!

Sorry!

And BTW... my "colony" is bigger than your colony... In fact, my COUNTY is twice the size of your whole COUNTRY!

(Wish I was there with you!)

HAHAHA!

Back