FS: 128 Rear Struts & Misc Parts, 40mm Valves, Lancia Scorpion Steering Wheel

Jeff Stich

True Classic
FS: 128 Rear Struts, Misc 128 Parts & 40mm Valves

SOLD - Item #1 - New pair of Mulholland heavy-duty rear strut inserts for 128 Sedan/Wagon (not Coupe), includes 2 top retainers as shown. Mulholland part number 8351571. These are for use in the early take-apart (rebuildable) type of strut tubes, not the later factory-sealed type. $60

SOLD - Item #2 - 128 parts grab-bag! Small lot of new/used parts includes: 2-piece plastic steering column cover (used), steering column shaft-thru-floor rubber seal/gasket (new), early clutch cable end adjuster nuts (new - 7 pieces total), 124/128 Coupe hood prop spring retainer bracket (new), Sedan/Wagon passenger-side fresh air intake plastic grille (mounts below windshield, new), spare tire center hold-down cone (used), dashboard radio metal mounting plate (2 used), disc brake caliper seal rebuild kit (new), 3-position headlight rocker switch (good used), headlight/flasher switch dashboard mount/surround (used), square black plastic dashboard blanking plate (2 retainers tabs intact, new), smog pump air filter mounting bracket (good for mounting other stuff as needed, used). $20

Last edited:
FS: 40mm intake valves

Set of three 40mm intake valves for Fiat SOHC 1300/1500 engine. 40.06mm head, 8mm stem, 108.75mm length, concave-style valve heads (bottoms). No, I don't have a 4th one, sorry. $25

*SOLD* Vintage Hella 6" chrome foglights

SOLD - Vintage used pair of Hella chrome foglights. Fair chrome condition, dirty/oxidized but should clean up fairly well with chrome polish (see photo below where I did a 5-second buff-out on the corner of 1 lamp with 000 steel wool). Internal silver reflectors may have some rust inside at the bottom; I haven't taken them apart but you can see a little bit of "color" through the lenses. May or may not need bulbs, I haven't tested them. Funky detachable mounting brackets included, thankfully they're just bolt-on items so custom brackets can be used instead. Lamps are the shallow/thin-profile type (perfect for mounting to front bumpers), lamp housings are just over 6" diameter. Original Hella lights, made in Germany. SOLD - $45

Last edited:
*SOLD* Lancia Scorpion steering wheel w/horn button

SOLD - Original 2-spoke steering wheel for Lancia Scorpion. Nice used condition, no cuts/cracks on the grip, some light wear & a few nicks in the paint on the spokes (see detail photos), horn button & retainer included as shown (the spring & mounting nut/washer are also included, they're currently stashed under the horn button so they don't get lost). $100 SOLD

Last edited:
Email sent. Id really like to buy just the bumper spacer but will buy the grab bag if you don't want to separate the items.
Thanks Jeff!

No problem.

Email sent. Id really like to buy just the bumper spacer but will buy the grab bag if you don't want to separate the items.
Thanks Jeff!

Yeah, I can separate that spacer piece out for you (I thought you'd already bought some of these from Chris, or I would've offered it to you). See PM for details. :wink2:

Back