FS: Brackets for hard-start relay.

ng_randolph

Bjorn H
In order to tidy up the wiring for my hard-start relay, I made drawings for a relay bracket and had a few made. The bracket mounts to the factory studs for the dual relay and for the injector cooling fan relay and provide mount points for additional relays. I'm using a factory style snap-together relay socket, and the studs are placed to accommodate this. The more common stand-alone relay sockets work as well.

Since the bracket relies on the stud for the factory dual relay, these would only fit cars that came from the factory with fuel injection (unless the carbureted cars also have a stud in this location; I would not know). Edit: See JimD's post below; it appears carbed cars had the same studs.

The brackets are made from 1.5mm 304 stainless steel, powder coated flat black. The studs are M5 like the factory studs.

I needed two of these brackets, but ordered a few extra in case anyone here is interested. I am selling these for $12 each, plus $10 for priority mail shipping within the US. I'll happily ship to the rest of the world as well; PM me for a shipping quote. If you are interested, please PM me your shipping address, and I'll give you payment details. I prefer payment by PayPal or Zelle.

S01.jpg

S02.jpg

S03.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited:
Just FYI. My 78 has two studs in a what appears to be very similar locations. They held a bracket for relays.
78 spare tire well 2.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like these are the same studs. Fiat likes to reuse exiting attachment points when possible. I was struggling to measure the studs when I realized I could measure the holes in the bracket.
20230515_200659.jpg

Back