FS - Coilovers (pre eBay listing)

SergeStorms

Daily Driver
Gaz Gold Coilover Suspension - New

I bought these about 1 year ago when I could not find any other quality, professionally made units. As bad luck would have it within days of placing and paying for my order Matt would again start offering his Koni's, oh well too late for me. Here is a link to a info PDF http://www.gazshocks.com/pr-and-media/press-releases/139-gaz-gold-coilover-suspension-for-fiat-x-19 Fast forward to now and ready to reassemble my suspension and use the T3 Adjustable Camber Plates that I bought from Matt.......guess what, the Gaz coilovers shafts are not long enough to work with the camber plate set up, they're designed to work with the stock mounting plates. As usual for me I didn't ask enough questions and made assumptions. I've placed my order for Koni's with Matt.

• Springs....Frt = 200lb, Rear = 250lb......Size = 65mm x 9"
  • Selling Price - $1700 OBO with Free Shipping (if I list on eBay I will add $50 to price to cover PayPal fee)
  • Location......Harbor Springs, MI 49740
  • Current Price = $1967 based on my price of £1175 a year ago
Please contact Gaz with any technical questions as they'll have the answers, I won't, otherwise email me at jlgranger*charter.net with any other questions or offers to buy.

Back