FS: Fiat 128, 124/131 & Lancia Valve Covers

Jeff Stich

True Classic
Single used Fiat 128 valve cover. $5.

128valvecover1.jpg 128valvecover2.jpg

Single used Lancia Beta series DOHC valve cover. $10.

lanciavalvecover.jpg

Small lot of 5 used valve covers for Fiat 124/131 DOHC engines. SOLD

124valvecovers.jpg

All prices exclude USPS shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
SOLD - Fiat 128 valve cover with "ABARTH" cast lettering on top, can also be used on Strada & Yugo SOHC engines. A unique item custom-fabricated by the late John Edwards (of JO/EL & Costa Mesa R&D Automotive fame). SOLD

128ABARTHvalvecover1.jpg 128ABARTHvalvecover2.jpg

Price excludes USPS shipping from 92860, payment via Paypal preferred, thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Jeff, I would like to buy the Abarth 128 valve cover. My zip is 60563. Can you send me a total amount due? Thanks, Ken

hi Ken i see a couple of 128s coupè in your avatar..if you like, share some of their story with us..sorry if i'm hijacking the thread

Hi Jeff. Received the valve cover on Thursday. Looks good. As far as having two 128 coupes it's a long story. I had a 1974 coupe in the mid 1970's while attending grad school and loved it. Had to give it up after a few years as I didn't need a car in downtown Chicago. Always knew I'd get another one. In 2001 I got serious and after about ten years of looking found the blue 1973 coupe in Sweden. I had the blue one about six months and the yellow 1975 coupe shows up on Craigslist. At first thought it's a parts car but it's way too nice to part out. Don't want to go to Fiat hell for parting out a 17,000 mile one owner European delivery 128 coupe. It was also listed on the Barn Finds site and the original listing is still in the archives. The plan is for the blue one to get a 1500 and Strada 5 speed and the yellow one to get a euro cam and Yugo 5 speed. And it will get 1973 bumpers. No more of those pretty car, pity about the bumper comments.
Hope to get them both completed by spring.

Back